ASYS Cleanroom Technology has been providing innovative solutions in the fields of cleanroom technology, laminar flow systems, dry storage systems, storage lift systems and special solutions as an independent company within the ASYS Group for over 20 years. The high-quality products and services play a key role in quality assurance and optimization of industrial production processes.
Since success is based on innovation, we continuously invest in research and development. Our goal is to further extend our technological lead for the benefit of our customers. This is how we shape our common future with passionate ideas.
Our customer base includes internationally renowned companies and research institutes in the fields of microelectronics, semiconductor manufacturing, precision engineering, optics, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals and medical technology.
Due to their functionality, technology and design, cleanrooms are elementary cornerstones in a clean production environment. With CLEANUM, we effectively and competently solve your air-conditioning, ventilation and cleanroom technology requirements in production and research.
- Modular concept: Subsequent integration of a cleanroom into existing production rooms
- Cleanrooms according to VDI, ISO, GMP, VDA 19
Whether standard unit or customized special solution: LAMINO laminar flow systems create a delimited pure working area that can be flexibly adapted to any requirement. Quiet running energy-saving motors, different cleanliness classes, multilingual control units and freely plannable dimensions are just some of the extensive possibilities of this product range.
- LAMINO Cabin: Mobile cleanroom cabin for the delimitation of a production area where constant clean conditions are required
- LAMINO Workplace: Clean workstation (ISO class 5), for manufacturing and assembly of highly sensitive components
The CONSIDUS dry storage systems from ASYS offer optimum protection for highly sensitive components and assemblies. They are used when storage under defined humidity conditions or active component drying is required.
- Fast reaction dehumidification techniques (nitrogen or adsorption dehumidification)
- 3-chamber system: the entire cabinet volume can be divided into three independent individual chambers
- Can be used for electronic components, printed circuit boards, foils, components with oxidation-sensitive surfaces, etc.
With its low operating costs and outstanding flexibility, the MOVEO storage lift system is the perfect solution for larger storage volumes. MOVEO enables storage in a controlled atmosphere and creates large storage capacities in a very small area.
- Dry, air-conditioned and cleanroom conditions
- Can be implemented over several floors with multiple access options