The SERIO 6000 is the first fully automatic printer worldwide. The system offers automation in stages - adaptable to the automation level of the existing production. With the smart autonomous printer, squeegees and stencils can be set up asynchronously, for example. Specific tools for the next product cycle can be stored directly on the printer and then automatically installed at the right time. Set-up can be done manually by an operator or autonomously via a Cobot. The SERIO 6000 is capable of operating over several shifts without significant operator intervention.
Discover the autonomous printer - adapted to your needs and easily integrated into your autonomous line or production.
- The system offers storage facilities for up to nine cartridges directly in the printer
- Independent paste supply for more than one shift is possible
- Withdrawal is based on the FIFO principle for sustainable consumption
- Thanks to RFID technology, the individual cartridges are tracked
- Cartridges can be replaced quickly and easily thanks to access from the front
- With the print head an autonomous squeegee exchange is possible
- The stencil feed can be done automatically
- Squeegee and stencil are tracked via RFID technology
- Electrically driven dispensing unit
- Effective volume control thanks to even paste delivery by electric spindle (no pressure/time)
- Measures cartridge fill levels for a validated process
- Automatic cartridge change enables an uninterrupted process
- Asynchronous setup - job preparation during operation
- Just-in-time job changes without operator intervention
- Suitable for 23 or 29 inch stencil types
- Minimized floor space due to horizontal storage directly at the system
Thanks to an integrated paste and stencil storage, the SERIO 6000 enables asynchronous set up. This can be done by a Cobot. Thanks to the connection to Material Logistics solutions, the printing system becomes an autonomous platform. The Cobot is driven to the printer via AIV. It changes stencil, paste or squeegee and loads the machine with the right tools. The Cobot is also connected to the stencil cleaners and squeegee maintenance. Other process machines such as depaneling machines or pick & place machines can also be integrated.