The INSIGNUM 4000 is primarily used for marking the solder resist of printed circuit boards using CO2 or fiber lasers. With the linear driven axis system the system achieves a positioning accuracy of +/-150µm@5 Sigma (with fiducial recognition). The cycle time, consisting of positioning, marking and verification, is less than one second per position (3x3 code). Module sizes up to 5mil are effortlessly labeled and directly verified by a high-resolution camera. The system can handle printed circuit boards up to a format of 508 x 508 mm and convinces at the same time with its slim design.
- With OPTIMAP, the cycle time can be significantly reduced by making optimum use of the marking field. In the 80x80 mm range, positions are combined and labelled and verified without movement.
- A synchronous PCB transport (Fast PCB exchange) for the hand- and takeover of the PCBs, reduces additional non-productive times.
- The integrated flip station enables double-sided marking within the system and performs the complete turning in less than 1.6 seconds.
- You can program the system with our offline workstation while it is in production and thus reduce downtimes.
- With our product pool, your laser markers are networked within your production and the multiple creation of programs becomes unnecessary. The import of product data is just as possible as a communication to an MES or ERP system.
- RGB lighting is used to reliably read codes on differently colored printed circuit boards in order to achieve optimum contrast at all times. Automatic exposure detection supports the setup and reading process.
- With our Try & Check function several test laserings can be created, which can be verified by means of a high-resolution camera. On the basis of a quality evaluation it is automatically decided which laser parameter is suitable for the product.
- With the ASYS calibration set, the system can be quickly and easily calibrated or the required accuracy checked at any time.