Our goal is to support the human factor in the production and make rapidly growing complexity manageable. With our Software Solutions we are providing smart functionalities which is turning the vision of an intelligent factory into reality today.
Our Software Solution provides statistical analysis and helps to improve the production process. Planners and operators are able to locate possible bottlenecks and sources of error through evaluations of the machine and plant data. This optimizes the capacity utilization of the production.
- Statistics at a glance through visual display of cycle times of individual systems, standby times or set-up times
- Optimization of line utilization and line planning
- Supports planner and operator with software tool for evaluation of line performance
Stop losing time on product changeover with our Software Solution. With just one click, the changeover is triggered. The parameters are sent to all machines in the line. All settings are stored in a global database and can be checked, modified and duplicated at any time.
- Database with central product management and line control
- Integration of all ASYS Group machines as well as third-party systems
- Reuse of existing programs
- Simple creation of line recipes, editing of VEGO Dynamic programs
- Faster NPI compared to programming on individual systems
The PULSE Messenger is an extensive chat application in our system for the communication among employees in the factory. It enables a multitude of possibilities for the usage. Tasks can be distributed faster and operators can easily request help. The messenger is flexibly usable on PC‘s and Smartwatches.
The user interface of machines can be displayed on tablets and PCs. It allows you to operate and monitor machines regardless of their current location. This is a powerful support for the operator on the line. The machines can be operated from the back. These functions are protected by user authorization.
Automation, control and tracing of all material flows and types of materials on the entire shop floor.
Modular link between ERP and the production lines of the entire electronics manufacturing industry to support manufacturer-independent process optimization.
Automation of material flows on the shop floor through completely connected production, fully integrated logistics solution for the transport and storage of printed circuit boards, component reels and magazines.