- Order/production detail planning: e.g. definition of an order sequence, rescheduling
- Calculation of the material requirements for x-orders
- Comparison of required material for x-orders to the current filling level
- Preparation of picking orders for the warehouse
- Starting of production orders, that are finalized in the set-up preparation area
- Registration of reels at the line: Unique ID, filling level and more
- Registration of changes in the filling level at the pick-and-place process
- RFID or AIVs integrable into process
- Cabinet monitoring: monitoring of humidity and temperature, data management of several cabinets, cabinet identification
- Monitoring of components: registration of storage and dispensing, calculation of floor-life-time, documentation of the drying process
- Component logistics: localization of components, traceability of all stock movements, providing information about unused material
Intelligent software functionalities that already turn the vision of a smart factory into reality today.
Modular link between ERP and the production lines of the entire electronics manufacturing industry to support manufacturer-independent process optimization.
Automation of material flows on the shop floor through completely connected production, fully integrated logistics solution for the transport and storage of printed circuit boards, component reels and magazines.